AVIATION TECHNICIAN TRAINING IN EUROPE WITH THE BEST PRICE & HIGHEST QUALITY
AVIATION TECHNICIAN TRAINING
The Aviation Maintenance Technician Training (AMTT) program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to excel as an aircraft mechanic.
This training prepares you to pass the EASA test to become a certified;
- Airframe and Powerplant Technician (B 1.2)
- Avionics Technician (B2) for employment in aviation maintenance.
You are trained to service, repair, and overhaul aircraft components and systems, including the airframe, piston engines, turbine engines, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, propellers, instrumentation, warning and environmental systems.
WARM-UP FOR MODULE EXAMS
With the cooperation of EASA certified sister company, you can warm up yourself and be ready for the modüle exams and can be certified for the module lessons;
- Electrical Fundamentals
- Electronic Fundamentals
- Digital Techniques / Electronic Instrument Systems
- Materials and Hardware
- Maintenance Practices
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Human Factors
- Aviation Legislation
- Aeroplane Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- Helicopter Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- Aircraft Aerodynamics, Structures and Systems
- Gas Turbine Engine
- Piston Engine